Thursday, May 03, 2012

Philly Phood And Philm Trip



So I had wanted real French Macarons, I called nearby Aux Petits Delices and their 3 flavors didnt interest me, so I Googled "Macarons Philly" and I found out that a bakery on 17th Street sold all the flavors I wanted (or most of them) So I got in my SUV and drove out there....

It was a great day to drive to 17th Street, as they are filming a movie between 16th and 18th on Walnut Street, so I brought my good camera...

Just in case...



Here are a few of them



I went to park and then walked up the block to Walnut and since everyone was looking up, I looked up and someone said Colin Farrell is on the roof, hes got that Big Gun!

So I shot a few more pics....





I then realized that something was going to happen and hit the video record button on my camera

OMG!





It was SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING LOUD!

But such an exciting day!

So after that all happened I went around the corner to Miel Patisserie and bought 4 of each of their Macarons

Rose
Raspberry
Chocolate
Salted Caramel
Pistachio
Vanilla


And a piece of cake 


 Quite an exciting and delicious day!




0 comments: