Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Chicken Apple Salad With A Creamy Honey Ginger Dressing



Chicken Apple Salad With A Creamy Honey Ginger Dressing

This is a recipe I have been making for YEARS, I invented it when I was on a diet and I didn't like the chicken salad recipe I was supposed to eat on it so I created this. If it is too sweet for you, replace the vanilla yogurt with plain. Like sushi, I can eat this every day for life...

Dressing
1 4 ounce container Vanilla Yogurt
2-4 Tablespoons minced Gari (Pickled Sushi Ginger)
2 Tablespoons Honey

Whisk the dressing, pour it over the following:
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 diced Granny Smith Apple
1 diced Gala Apple
1/3 cup Roasted Whole Almonds

Mix and eat.
YUMMMMMY!!

For Gari without Aspartame (most have it unfortunately) buy this brand:

0 comments: