Wednesday, April 23, 2025

Hello and Welcome

Hi,
I'm Preesi, I set this up to be mainly a food blog, since I am a "Foodie" and needed an outlet for my madness!
Enough people told me to put a food blog up that I did...

I was raised around the restaurant business, and worked in the biz myself... I grew up eating lobster and sushi...and Valrhona, Wagyu and Beluga were part of my vocabulary early.

I'm a choosy Foodie, but not a snobby one....I put equal weight into a Big Mac & a Filet Mignon, both have their place on my plate. I also eat a lot of exotic things so be forewarned.

All recipes and pictures on this site are mine, 100% Original, invented and pictures taken by me, unless otherwise indicated (like my recreations). unlike other Food Blogs or YouTubers who plagiarize other peoples work or use cookbook recipes.

So have a look around.

Make sure you click on the top bars and follow me and leave comments if you like something.

TYSM

Preesi

3 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ugly ass whore