Thursday, November 14, 2013

Retro Recipe Redo #4 Bulgogi Meatloaf


I created this cause I had half the meat left from making my Stuffed Kimchi Rolls the other day


Retro Recipe Redo #4 Bulgogi Meatloaf

1 cup short grain rice
1-1/2 lb lean ground beef
5 cloves garlic chopped
1 T chopped ginger
1/4 cup soysauce
3-4 T dark sesame oil
1/4 cup ketchup
1 egg
1 bunch scallions.
Soak the rice in water for 30 mins, then drain completely.
Slice the scallion greens into half inch slices, finely chop the white parts 
Mix the beef , rice, egg, scallions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, ketchup and scallions together
Put the mixture in a loaf pan and bake at 350 1 hour.
 
Remove to a plate. Serve with Gochujang (Korean Hot Pepper Paste) Kimchi and rice
Or as a wrap with my Asian Cole Slaw and Gochujang Ketchup as shown above.


I used a Chichi's Large Corn and Flour Enchilada Sized Wrap

0 comments: