Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oktoberfest Beer Brot




Oktoberfest Beer Brot

Preheat the oven to 375
Spray a casserole with butter flavored spray

In a big bowl mix the following together
3 cups self rising flour
1 handful ground caraway
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper

In a small bowl mix these together
1/3 cup German grainy mustard
1/2 cup drained chopped sauerkraut

Mix all together
Then add a bottle of your fave beer

 Completely mix and pour into casserole

Mix 1/3rd cup chopped cheddar and 1/3 cup chopped beer nuts
and strew over top and pour 3 Ts melted butter over all.

Bake for 50 mins until a steel Korean chopstick comes out clean, carefully remove from casserole 

YUMMMMMMMM


I created this cause I had bought THIS from Aldi, and it as really good and I wanted to make more but it is unavailable


It was really yummy! But I thought it would be better as a Rye bread

So I just started adding stuff to it and created this recipe

0 comments: