Thursday, January 05, 2017

No, You Do Not Have An Allergy To MSG

The number one brand of MSG in the USA

No, You Do Not Have An Allergy To MSG

MSG also known as Mono Sodium Glutamate is a natural amino acid salt made of Glutamic Acid.
It is used as a flavor enhancer, and to give more UMAMI to dishes.

Some people seem to think that when they eat at a Chinese Restaurant and they get strange physical symptoms (headaches, dizziness and triggering of asthma type symptoms etc.) that it must be the MSG that the cook puts in the food.

Its is NOT the MSG!

For many years scientists have attempted to test people by feeding them MSG and it NEVER triggers their symptoms.

You know why?

ITS NOT THE MSG!

MSG is a 100% natural amino acid salt that is naturally found in almost all foods, especially meats, tomatoes, seaweed, etc. You eat it everyday, in lots of foods!

So what causes Chinese Restaurant Syndrome?

HISTAMINES!

Im sure anyone who has had allergies knows why you take anti-HISTAMINE medication, right?
When you have an allergic attack, your body releases HISTAMINES to help fight off the substance you are allergic to. Histamines make your skin swell, creating hives, your eyes water, your nose and throat and lungs swell and itch  and you can get headachy.
You take your pill and its counteracts the HISTAMINES and viola! You feel better.


Well what if I tell you that there are foods that for some reason contain NATURAL HISTAMINE that create a false allergy attack in healthy humans?

There are!

What are some of the top foods that contain HISTAMINES:

RICE
SOY SAUCE
SOY BEANS
SHELLFISH
2 DAY OLD FISH
TOFU
MISO
SHRIMP PASTE
COMMERCIAL COOKING OIL
FIVE SPICE POWDER
FISH SAUCE

All foods cooked and served in CHINESE and ASIAN RESTAURANTS!

I dont eat at Chinese restaurants, but I do love Asian food and I never felt good after eating it.
It was happenstance that had me find out about the HISTAMINES in foods and realize that it is not an MSG issue at all!

ITS NOT MSG PEOPLE!
ITS HISTAMINE!

Spread the word.

Accent is not dangerous!

For more information
Healing Histamine
Reactions:

0 comments: