Sunday, November 11, 2012

Curried Winged Beans





Curried Winged Beans

1 package Winged Beans
1/2 small onion chopped
Chopped chili pepper of your choice (amount up to you)
Sesame Oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 dashes fish sauce
2 dashes soy sauce
1 T chopped fresh ginger


Cut the ends off the beans and cut into managable 1/2 to 1 inch lengths.
Fry the onion and pepper in a bit of sesame oil then add the beans and stir fry
for 5 mins. Add 1/3 cup water and cover and steam them for 5-10 mins.
Add the coconut milk, ginger, fish sauce and soy and simmer covered until
they are tender. Eat








1 comments:

I LOVE wing beans! My neighbor has vines growing on their chain link fence. I'm tempted to pick some but I'll be good & go to the local farmers market. I usually cook it with chicken in a black bean garlic sauce with a dash of oyster sauce. YummyM