Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hawaiian Night!



I dont have alot of time tonight as its Baseball Season, so I made "Chirashisubi"
A combo Chirashizushi bowl with Hawaiian Spam Musubi ingredients...

Recently, I purchased several cookbooks from Amazon:

"The Food and Cooking of Mexico, South America and the Caribbean : Explore the vibrant and exotic ingredients, techniques and culinary traditions, with ... recipes and over 1000 colour photographs"
Jane Milton; Hardcover

"Bento Boxes: Japanese Meals on the Go"
Naomi Kijima; Paperback

"The Kimchee Cookbook: Fiery Flavors and Cultural History of Korea's National Dish"
Kim Man-Jo; Hardcover

"Sushi American Style"
Tracy Griffith; Hardcover

"Classic Asian Cakes and Desserts (Learn to Cook)"
Periplus; Spiral-bound

"Easy Japanese Pickling in Five Minutes to One Day: 101 Full-Color Recipes for Authentic Tsukemono"
Seiko Ogawa; Paperback

"Japanese Home Cooking (Essential Asian Kitchen)"
Shunsuke Fukushima; Hardcover

"Favorite Brand Name Mexican Fiesta!"
Hardcover

"The Twinkies Cookbook: An Inventive and Unexpected Recipe Collection from Hostess"
Leo Gong; Hardcover

I purchased them all Cheap and USED... I still have a few more I want:
Top Secret Restaurant Recipes: Creating Kitchen Clones from America's Favorite Restaurant Chains by Todd Wilbur
Eating Korean : From Barbecue to Kimchi, Recipes from My Home
by Cecilia Hae-Jin Lee

As they come in Ill tell you what I think...

0 comments: