Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yesterdays Dinner


I bought pike mackeral at the Asian mart today, Im broiling it in Soy and Mirin and Japanese pepper. Took me 30 minutes to fillet and debone!
Me and my son bought Korean pastries at the Asian Mart bakery, I got a Rice ball donut stuffed with red bean paste, and he had mexican churros.
I LOVE that Rice donut! Chewy!

Heres the finished Bowl. Mackeral, Japanese rice w/ chopped scallion and soy sauce and a side of Takuan (Japanese daikon radish pickles)
IT WAS soooo GOOD!
All in all it only cost about $2.00 to make



PICTURE LOST TO THE TINYPIC ETHER



My son had a tray of Kimbab, Korean Sushi w/Takuan and sesame oil seasoned spinach, egg and crab stick for lunch so he wanted American for dinner. This is Taro and Corn and Cheese Ice Cream, The Taro is wonderful but the other is weird. I didnt eat Ice Cream for dessert, I had yogurt and mochi instead...

0 comments: