Sunday, December 17, 2017

Household Tips #1 Homemade Saniflush Toilet Cleaner

Saniflush was a powdered toilet cleaner that worked. It foamed up and scrubbed the toilet without much effort from you. They took it off the market due to it being used to cut cocaine.
Heres my version.
Household Tips #1 Homemade Saniflush Toilet Cleaner

2 giant packs of any Denture cleaning Tablets, unwrapped
1 canister Lemi Shine Dishwasher cleaner

Put the tablets in a blender or Vitamix and pulverize to a powder, pour into a plastic bag and add the Lemi Shine and zip the bag and shake to mix, use a 1/2 cup to clean the toilet.

I let my toilet get dirty to demo this

 Before ^^
 During^^^
After^^^

Video 

 

Please note, my toilet is one of those annoying low water toilets, I used this on my upstairs toilet and it foamed up tremendously.

0 comments: